Become a certified practitioner
Each year, new certified Antigym® practitioners graduate from our training centres in Europe and abroad.
Training to become a certified Antigym® practitioner means:
- Developing, with the help of certified trainers, a deep understanding of the Antigym® method.
- Embarking on a path of self-discovery and growth based on the body communication, and a willingness to listen to others.
- Having the opportunity to pursue a fascinating career as an independent professional and a member of a worldwide network of certified practitioners.
- Benefiting from an internationally recognized brand registered and trademarked in Europe and several other countries.
Download our brochures
- Training in France
- Training in Germany
- Training in Brazil
- Training in Colombia & Spain
- Training in Italy
- Training in Portugal