Become a certified practitioner
Each year, new certified Antigym® practitioners graduate from our training centres in Europe and abroad.
Training to become a certified Antigym® practitioner means:
- Developing, with the help of certified trainers, a deep understanding of the Antigym® method.
- Embarking on a path of self-discovery and growth based on the body communication, and a willingness to listen to others.
- Having the opportunity to pursue a fascinating career as an independent professional and a member of a worldwide network of certified practitioners.
- Benefiting from an internationally recognized brand registered and trademarked in Europe and several other countries.
Download our brochures
- Training in France
- Training in Germany
- Training in Brazil
- Training in Spain
- Training in Italy
- Training in Portugal
- TRAINING IN SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA– 2018/2019
with Ginette Séguin-Swartz, certified trainer and training manager (Canada).
- PRE-TRAINING WORKSHOPS
Pre-training workshops enable participants to discover the Antigym® method and the profession of certified Antigym® practitioner.
Pre-training workshops are held :
In Paris, France, with Marie Bertherat, certified trainer and training manager (France) (pre-training language:French)
In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, with Ginette Séguin-Swartz, certified trainer and training manager (Canada).
In Halifax, Canada, with Susan Barratt, certified trainer.
PRE-TRAINING WORKSHOP THEME: Journey through your body.
Do not hesitate to contact Ginette at email@example.com or by phone 1-306-249-1073 for further information.